|📝 Interview Date & Time||2022|
|📌 Job City, Country||Dubai, UAE|
|🇸🇩 Nationality||Any Nationality (Already in UAE Preferred)|
|👨🏻🎓 Qualifications||High School or Above|
|⏰ Experience||1-5 Years|
|💰 Salary Per Month||AED 2200-8700 Per Month|
|✅ Non Monetary Benefits||Visa + Accommodation + Transport + Insurance|
|📢 Job Upload Date||1st June 2022|
Walk in Interviews Recruitment in Dubai: Qualification & Past Experience?
For Unskilled Job in Dubai the Education is needed is just High School with some experience
but Skilled based job requires Diploma/Graduation in relevant fields
FOR EXAMPLE :-
Driver/Delivery Boy : High School+ Good Driving Skills
Accountant : BCOM, MCOM or CA
Electrician : ITI Diploma (or equivalent) + Previous Experience
Receptionist : High School + Good Communication Skills
Office Boy : High School + Multi Tasking Skills
Helper Jobs: High School + Good Efficiency
Cash Counter: High School + Good Calculation Skills
Waiter/Housekeeping: High School (2/3 Star Hotels) – OR – Hospitality Diploma (4+ Star Hotels)
Walk in Interviews Vacancies in Dubai: Salary and Benefits?
Salary Depends on Several Factors Like
Candidate Possess and How Company Can be Benefited, Further
- Right Education
- Enough Experience
- Skill Set Needed For the Job
Benefits & Perquisite Depends On Position & Seniority Level in Company but some common benefits are given to every employee irrespective of their position
- Visa Arrangements Hassel (Document Preparation + Fees + Sponsorship)
- Shared Accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Uniform ( if a company has policy)
- Other Benefits Mandatorily Required by UAE Government
Walk in Interviews Careers in Dubai: How To Apply for Job?
- A xerox of your Latest CV | Resume.
- Passport Size Photos
- Educational Degress/Diploma
- Certified Experience Letter (If Available).
- A xerox of your Passport.
- A xerox of your Visa (If Availabile)
- Driving License (if Required)